Study cases formulated for Wetskills
The first four of the six study cases for the Wetskills Water Challenge are known! The cases will be formulated in more detail in a later stage. These are the topics:
- Medicines (micro pollutants) in wastewater from hospitals (case owner: Waterschap Groot-Salland)
- Integral development of wastewater at the new land reclamation of IJburg (case owner: World Waternet)
- Multipurpose use of temporary embankments (case owner: VP Delta)
- CO2 emissions reduction of a drink water treatment plant by (case owner: WML)
- Note: At this moment the organization is negotiating with some interested organizations to formulate the last two cases.
Around twenty participants from countries as China, Canada, India, Romania, Taiwan, Egypt, Israel, The Netherlands and Surinam have been agreed to join the Wetskills Water Challenge. There are still some places left in the program, so if you are interested to join the intercultural network and training program in the water sector, Wetskills, register here: https://wetskills.com/register-for-wetskills-the-netherlands-2015/
Wetskills will be organized in The Netherlands for the third time and the seventeenth time in total. Already 250 participants joined one of the two-weeks events worldwide. for more information: www.wetskills.com or Johan Oost (program manager) firstname.lastname@example.org.