Keynotes W@tskills-India 2021
During coming W@tskills event in India (2-13 January), a leader in Water / Climate Adaptation will have a keynote presentation for the 30 participants. The guests will inspire the participants, coaches and involved experts with their ideas, experiences and pictures to the future. All keynotes will be online starting 13.45 India Time / 9.15 Europe Time.
- 5 January 2021: Supratim Bhattacharjee (Environmental Photographer from India), see below some of his pictures. Supratim will talk about his prizewinning projects: Sinking Sundarbans and The Curse of Coal
- 6 January: Durk Krol – Water Europe (Maning Director Water Europe, the network for water organisations in Europe from Brussels)
- 7 January 2021: Kartikeya Sarabhai (Founding Director of Centre of Environment Education in Ahmedabad, India)
- 8 January: Ap Verheggen (Climate Artist from The Netherlands, creator of the SunGlacier). Ap Verheggen will present his SunGlacier project to absorb water from the air with solar energy. He started this project 10 years ago and will discuss the progress.
- Note: coming days more keynotes speakers will be published
If you want to follow the Keynotes, please send Vipul Patel (firstname.lastname@example.org) and email stating who you are and why you would like to join this keynote.
Some pictures of Supratim Bhattacharjee below: